You’re in the capable hands of the Winspire Support Team!
It’s easy. When you need us, contact us via email or phone during business hours and we will help you.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 10am to 6pm
Call Us Direct: 020-65305080 (India) 065-67440324 (Singapore)
Send Us an Email: email@example.com
Service Response Levels
Winspire Solutions is constantly working to improve their commitment to quality customer support. When reaching out for help with Winspire, we believe our customers should know what to expect from us.
|Service Levels||Service Level description||Response time hours/days||Resolution Time hours/days||Target %age on monthly basis|
|A||Level A (Disruption to Business Processes)||4 hrs||8 hrs||99%|
|B||Level B (Breakdown of critical function)||8 hrs||2 days||90%|
|C||Level C(Temporary Disruption but no breakdown)||1 day||4 days||85%|
|D||Level D(Request for new functionalities)||2 days||8 days||80%|
Support Methodology will cover the following stages:
- User’s representative informing issue with correct and complete information about the issue faced by the user.
- Winspire will analyse the issue and diagnose for the specific case. Suggest corrective action with respective actions from Winspire and Client in order to resolve the issue.
- In case of enhancements in the existing functionality as required by the Client, it will be analysed by Winspire and efforts required for the same will be communicated to Client. On agreement on the efforts required and acceptance criteria by Client, Winspire will carry out such changes and deliver the same on test environment provided by the Client for testing.
- Upon test results and acceptance by Client, the required changes will be promoted to the live environment provided by Client for use.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WINSPIRE
As a part of the support Winspire carries and agrees to fulfil the following Critical Responsibilities
- Keep a log of issues reported by Client’s representative and update resolution status against each issue.
- Timely delivery of all the agreed issue resolutions
- Winspire will provide support during its working hours on Monday to Friday 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only excluding the common public holidays locally.
- Report status to Client’s representative time to time.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CLIENT
- Availability of its Managers / Executives / Staff for all important calls/ meetings / discussions / trainings as per the mutually agreed schedule
- Provide precise functional requirements to Winspire team while reporting the issues faced and during the issue resolution cycle.
- Provide all the necessary inputs like Key policy decisions, Process confirmation, Authorizations, document, screen, report formats to Winspire team on time.
- Provide test and final data to Winspire on time.
Support and Escalations
We take support seriously and follow procedures and policies that optimize the customer support experience. Once our Technical Support Analysts pick up the issue, they own it until it is resolved. If an issue could better be handled by a more qualified specialist, a handoff will be made and it will be communicated to the customer. In any case, it is our goal to manage our clients’ expectations with professionalism.
Our analysts have the ability to determine through a documented methodology if they’ll be able to resolve the issue independently. If they are unable to do so, Winspire has a documented escalation path for our analysts to follow. In addition to our in-house team of analysts, we have access to our programming and developer teams to assist.
On top of that, Winspire Solutions is CfMD, Microsoft Application and Development ERP Gold Competency Partner giving us access to more information and professional support. That’s what Winspire Solutions is all about!
Winspire Solutions’ Support Lifecycle
Winspire Solutions’ Support Lifecycle policy applies to most products currently available through Winspire Solutions, including the support of integration to products like Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV (and the rest of the Dynamics line). Below, find details of our current business and consumer policies which include:
Winspire’s Distribution & International Trade
- Major Releases – Regularly scheduled product enhancements will be made available in continuous support of the interface application. The interface is sustained to support earlier versions as well as developed and tested for the payroll applications it supports.
- Global Enhancements – Advanced feature development designed to support existing and new payroll applications and third party solutions are sustained when developed for the global audience.
- Security Updates -Should we identify any security issues during development, testing, or via support, our commitment to you is to rectify the issue immediately, notify those affected, and implement the update.
- Custom Enhancements – Support is provided for the existing intent and application for which it is designed. Changes to the intent or the environment for which a custom is developed renders the custom unsupportable.
Winspire’s HR & Payroll Solution
- Major Releases – Minimum of 2 years of developer and customer support for time and attendance application packages.
- Enhancements – Regularly scheduled product enhancements will be made available in continuous support of actively supported applications.
- Security Updates – Regularly scheduled security updates will be made available in continuous support of actively supported applications.
- Custom Software Solutions – Support is provided for the existing intent and application for which custom software solutions are designed. Changes to the intent or the environment for which a custom is developed renders the custom unsupportable.
Winspire Solutions’ Support Plans
Winspire Solutions has a technical support plan to fit the unique needs of our customers. The features are many, but we keep it simple.
Our Comprehensive Offsite Plan covers unlimited calls and emails to our support desk with a guaranteed response time of fewer than 2 business hours during our normal operating business hours.
With our Comprehensive Onsite Plan, you can step up our guaranteed response time to less than 1 business hour during our normal operating business hours.
And for those Customers who want that personal touch, we can be at your service 24×7. Whenever you need us, your dedicated agent is assigned to you with your own personal number to dial, available anytime, anywhere.