Industry Add-On Solutions
Winspire Solutions International Trading & Distribution Industry Add-On Solution on NAV
- Managing Letter of credit
- Trust receipts
- Bill discounting / Bill of exchange
- Maintaining bank limits (funded and non-funded) and bank charges matrix with automatic accrual
- Various applications to bank like LC application, TR application, TT instruction etc.
- Tenure management of various facilities
- Bank guarantee management
Sales & Marketing:
- Credit management workflow
- Sales schemes and claims
- Sales price list management
- Sales price and authorization workflow
- Sales return workflow
- Demo units management
- Back to back sales order management
- Consignment sales order management
Credit Management Module
- Auto Alert to Credit in charge and sales person for overdue accounts / cheque dishonored cases
- Floating enquiries (Auto Email) on multiple selected distributors / vendors and getting their quotations
- Sophisticated credit management authorization workflow with strong controls. Facility to define customer wise or customer category wise / product group wise credit limit / terms.
- Automatic credit hold in case of limit crossing or overdue or cheque not received in time.
Cheque / Post Dated Cheque (PDC) Management
- Facility to capture all the Cheque / PDCs received (including blank unfilled cheques) and specify the invoices against which the Cheque / PDCs to be adjusted with corresponding amounts.
- Facility to automatically print bank pay in slip on due date and post the collections to A/R.
- Facility to view A/R Balance / transaction wise details including un deposited PDCs.
- Facility to capture requests to postpone Cheque / PDCs depositing date and effect the same.
- Module is designed for improved imports shipment tracking of Bill of Entry and correct costing with freight, customs duty, clearing and insurance etc. charges.
- Rate contracts can be maintained with the forwarders and clearing agents.
- The module calculates the CIF value, customs duty, provisional freight, clearing charges and loads the required costs on inventory.
- System calculated provisional freight; clearing charges can be loaded at the time of receipt of goods if actual bills not available and be corrected later with the actual bills in hand.
- This provides near accurate costing of imported goods from the very first day.
Marketing / Incentive Scheme Management
- Facilities to define Vendor / Distributor schemes include rebate schemes and facility to generate a report at the end of the period.
- Facility to process price protections.
- Facility to define schemes for customers, print report at the end of the scheme giving details of customers who have qualified and the scheme incentive payable to each customer.
- Facility to automatically pass incentive entries in the books (including A/R).
- The scheme can be defined on selected products and can have quantity, value or points target with multiple slabs and slab wise incentive formulas.
- Facility to specify different categories of claims and manage the process of claims raising and money receipt against the claims on distributors / vendors.