What is Microsoft Teams?
In a landscape where more and more organizations rely on remote workforces, Microsoft Teams goes beyond just chats and calls.
Teams is a digital hub that can simplify the way workforces collaborate – enabling connection where people work and when they work. Co-author files, host meetings and events, or use integrated organization tools that help keep your team connected and your work secure.
Flexible remote workspaces
- Host immersive, dynamic meeting experiences or virtual events.
- Seamlessly co-author and share files.
- Engage with persistent in-channel discussions across channels.
- Streamline workflows by integrating productivity apps.
- Record meetings and provide transcripts.
- Help protect users from malicious software.
- Regulate access based on risk level.
- Help manage undesired disruptions during meetings.
- Designed with built-in compliance controls.
Inclusive, made for everyone
- Help ensure accessibility with AI enabled captions.
- Simulate in-office discussions.
- Automate workflows with low code tools.
- Employ instant translation to overcome language barriers.
Productivity and remote work
- Save on expenses including real estate, utilities, travel and entertainment through secure remote work and with online meetings and events
- Save time and money with improved business processes like digitizing paper workstreams and automating manual processes
- Customize your workspace with Microsoft Teams, an extensible platform, that enables building low- code apps with Power Apps and integrates third-party apps